Terms & Conditions
1. PLACING AN ORDER!
- Find the product(s) you want on the XITE website
- You must be over 18 (not suitable for pregnant or breast feeding women)
- Select the size you require and press ‘Add to Basket’
- Once you’ve added all of the items you require to your basket, select checkout option
- You will be asked to input your shipping & billing details
- Review your order to ensure all items & details are correct
- Press ‘Place Order’
- You will then receive an order confirmation via email to the email address provided at the time of ordering.
In the unlikely circumstance we’d be unable to fulfill your order for whatever reason, an email will be sent to the address supplied by yourself when you placed the order explaining the issue that may have arose.
Remember to check your basket and delivery information to ensure your order is correct before pressing the ‘Place Your Order’ button, as we may not be able to amend your order once it has been submitted.
1.1 XITE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER FULFILLMENT OF ALL ORDERS ON THE XITE WEBSITE. WE EXPLICITLY RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO ACCEPT YOUR ORDER FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- The product is not available / in stock
- Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable
- Your order has been suspected of fraudulent activity
- We could not deliver to the address provided by yourself
- Force Majeure
- In the event of misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the website information
- Placing an order for a free product without being eligible/meeting the promotion criteria (e.g. you're only able to claim a free t-shirt when you buy drinks or you're only able to claim a free fridge when you buy 10 cases of 24 drinks)
1.2 DATA CHECK
We may run some checks on your details before we ship your order. These checks may include verifying your address and payment details linked to your order. Any orders found to be made under fraudulent pretenses will be followed up with an investigation.
1.3 USER CONTENT
When you transmit, upload, post, e-mail, share, distribute, reproduce or otherwise make available suggestions, ideas, inquiries, feedback, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, videos, messages or other materials ("User Content") on the Site, you are entirely responsible for such User Content. You hereby grant to us a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit, and otherwise exploit such User Content throughout the world, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, developing, manufacturing, distributing and marketing products.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your User Content. You agree not to engage in or assist or encourage others to engage in transmitting, uploading, posting, e-mailing, sharing, distributing, reproducing, or otherwise making available User Content that (a) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (c) is known by you to be false, fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading; (d) you were compensated for or granted any consideration by any third party; or (e) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating User Content, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the User Content. We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Site and therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the Site. You hereby waive all rights to any claims against us for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with User Content.
You acknowledge that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and we reserve the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable and we reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice for any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe the rights of others.
The product prices displayed on the website are inclusive of Value-Added Tax (VAT). Shipping rates are applied per order. The exact shipping rates depend on the country where your order is being delivered.
2.1 PRICES MAY VARY ACROSS STORES.
Conversion rates may apply.
2.2 PRICE CHANGES
XITE reserves the right to change the price of a product at any time without any forewarning. Any orders placed prior to this change cannot be amended to the revised price.
3. SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders made on the XITE website are dispatched from the UK. We aim to get all orders out on the same day; however, due to volumes this is not always possible. Tracking numbers, if applicable, are included in dispatch confirmation emails.
XITE cannot be held accountable for parcels delayed to reasons beyond our control, including but not limited to the following:
Customs, service strikes, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, weather, natural disasters, fire, epidemics or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
* Free delivery is only applicable to orders over the basket value of £35. Your order will dispatched on our standard service (2-5 working days). Offer available for a limited time only.*
3.1 SUBSCRIPTION PLANS
You may choose to subscribe to a subscription plan through the Service. The subscription plan to our Service consists of an initial charge followed by recurring periodic charges as agreed to by you. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and that you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
We will submit periodic charges (e.g., monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually) without further authorization from you, until you opt out of auto-renewal on your account page by using the “Cancel Subscription” button. The month that you order in is the first monthly order that you will receive.
The initial payment for XITE Energy will be withdrawn at the time of checkout. For subsequent boxes/terms, payments are automatically scheduled to withdraw on the corresponding date of sign up. The renewal payment schedule may change without prior notice, at the discretion of XITE Energy ltd. We are not able to manually assign charge run dates for individual subscribers.
Cancelling a subscription will not cancel and refund the delivery orders that have been paid for, it only stops future renewal charges. If you choose to subscribe to the Monthly. You can cancel your subscription up until 48hrs before your renewal date. You can also email us at email@example.com for cancellation as long as it is before 48 hours before your next order is due to dispatch/renew.
You are entitled to cancel your subscription at any time, however unless you cancel your subscription with us 48 hours before your next order dispatch you will be tied into the contract for the remainder of that month subscription.
Promotional codes/discounts are only valid on the initial order, not the recurring charges, unless otherwise noted.
Gift plans and/or e-gift cards must be redeemed within one year of purchase. Once redeemed, they cannot be cancelled/refunded. You will not be eligible for a refund if not redeemed within the expiration date.
Kindly note that any of the subscription plans can be cancelled at any time prior to 48hrs before the subscription is scheduled to renew. However, you will not be eligible for a refund for that month if requested after the 48 hour before dispatch period.
We reserve the right at our absolute discretion not to renew your subscription at any time without giving any reasons for our decision.
Countries outside of the European Union may be subject to additional duties to be paid.
As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you reside in; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
The final value of your order does not include any additional duties required. The carrier, prior to delivery, will inform you of the additional duties.
If you refuse to pay the duties to release your order, the order will subsequently be returned back to the XITE warehouse and refunded. A shipping & handling fee may be deducted from your refund.
By law, XITE is required to state the correct amount paid for any outgoing international package. Any requests to change this information will be denied.
Also on the FAQ page:
I can’t track my order:-
Once you’ve received your shipping confirmation, your tracking details can take up to 24 hours to update. If your tracking details have not updated after 24 hours from the moment it was dispatched, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. PROMOTIONS / OFFERS
4.1 DISCOUNT CODES
Only one discount code can be used per order.
XITE reserves the right to refuse or cancel the use of a discount code without any further discussion.
Usage of discount codes are subject to stock availability.
4.2 PROMOTIONAL OFFERS
Promotions may vary across stores
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
XITE owns all intellectual property rights in the website and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws worldwide.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on XITE BEVERAGES Ltd's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials, use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on XITE BEVERAGES Ltd's web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by XITE BEVERAGES Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
6. NITRO RALLYCROSS COMPETITIONS
. Entry is open to all residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man except anyone closely related to XITE Energy or XITE Energy Racing employees or those of its affiliates and their close relatives or any person connected to the competition.
- Entrants must be 16 years old or over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested. 16-year-olds need to be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 or over.
- There are 2 pairs of VIP tickets to be won, the competition will run at any point every day of the week from Monday 11th April 2022 until Tuesday 31st May 2022.
- A pair of tickets to Nitro Rallycross will be available to win. To enter the competition, contestants will need to buy a can of XITE from MFG garages, there will be a QR code attached to the shelf that you need to scan. Once this has been scanned it will take you to a form that you need to fill in enter the competition. Please keep a copy of your receipt as proof that you have purchased a can of XITE. If you are one of the winners of this competition then you will need to show your receipt.
- Entrants will be interviewed by members of the production team to ensure eligibility. Entrants cannot enter on behalf of someone else.
- XITE decision as to the winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Winners are excluded from re-entering the competition.
- The prize consists of two pairs of tickets to Nitro Rallycross at Lydden Hill Race Circuit, Kent on Saturday 18th June 2022 and Sunday 19th June 2022. Further details will be communicated to the winners via email. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure their guests meet the entry criteria for the event.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances. For the avoidance of doubt the prize does not include travel, accommodation or any other expense, cost or fee.
- XITE will not be responsible for any failure by the ticket holders to gain entry or re-entry to the event due to the behaviour of the ticket holder or their failure to meet the admission requirements of the event.
- XITE reserves the right to:
(i) amend these terms and conditions, including but not limited to, the competition opening and closing times and the programmes featuring the competition;
(ii) disqualify any entrant who breaches the rules or has acted fraudulently in any way;
(iii) withdraw or substitute any prize, at any stage, should any winner or their guest exhibit inappropriate or dangerous behaviour (including, but not limited to being under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or chemical substances or causing a nuisance) where the prize includes attendance to an event or;
(iv) cancel the competition, at any stage, if in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when registering.
- To the extent permitted by law, XITE will not be liable for any loss or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) including financial, reputational loss or disappointment.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
XITE BEVERAGES LTD
VANTAGE POINT BUSINESS VILLAGE, MITCHELDEAN, GL170DD
Company no: 10630746
VAT Number: GB265171113